Various for various

R.S.Winters

Character Hunter
If you have any of the following that you would consider trading, please let me know what they are worth to you and I will try my best to see what I can do.

Wants:
Any Magic pins
Anything Disneyland Resort Paris related
Anything Stitch related (not the teleporter tho - I have that)
Anything Tokyo Disney related
The Jungle Tent room
Disney Movie Reward codes (need 200 more points!)
Mickey Ears
Christmas Hat
Anything Christmas related

I can trade for shopping sprees of new items and / or specials, Black Pirate Throne, IASW Sword in Stone pin, this months Water Park Special pins that have now gone...
Just let me know and we can see what we can do!

Many thanks!
:wizard:

Christmas Hat- i have st patricks day hat, its green but same design

If anyone has anything related to any of the following that they would consider trading, please let me know what they are worth to you and I will try my best to see what I can do, if not, then nice meeting you all lol!

Wants:
Anything Disneyland Resort Paris related
Anything Stitch related (not the teleporter tho - I have that - tho I might consider trading it for any of the things on this list...)
Anything Tokyo Disney related
The Jungle Tent room
Animal Kingdom Lodge room
Disney Movie Reward codes (need 200 more points!)
Mickey Ears
Christmas Hat
Anything Christmas related
Club 33 pin

Many thanks!
:wizard:

Hello, I have both mickey ears, a red christmas hat and a green one, i have lots of christmas stuff, and I have some disneyland paris pins

hi i now have the Club 33 pin :) but the rest of the stuff still stands :)
any more offers at all?
btw magicaldisneygirl, i am interested in any of those, i did PM u but my messages have not always been getting thru lately - please contact me if you didnt get my message!
thanks all!

i now have the animal kingdom lodge room so have removed it form my list. woot!
ok, so to the rest of the stuff?... c'mon guys! lol

thanks to ppl who have replied - some ppl have even donated for free - wow! how cool! lol
keep the offers coming guys lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter