Vanilla vodka

sdjen

DIS Veteran
i was just gifted a bottle (by my boss - she's awesome!) I tried it mixed with Sprite but didn't like it.

I've never really had it before so not sure what to mix it with. What would you suggest? TIA!

Google s'mores martini. You can also use it to make a chocolate martini if you add Godiva liqueur.

I never liked the flavored Vodkas mixed with anything. I think they taste best poured over ice, or you can sip right from the bottle like I sometimes do. :o

I bought a bottle of Stoli Vanil once. I don't think I did anything with it except drink it straight in a shot glass. No ice, no water, no nothing. It was perfect that way.

I made buzzed cherry bombs. Soak maraschino cherries in the vanilla vodka for 24-48 hours. Dry them a bit and then dip them in white chocolate and candy sprinkles. Friends raved about them.

Exppresso Martini. Equal parts Vanilla Vodka, Kaula, and cold strong coffee. shake over in shaker with ice pour into martini glass & float heavy cream on top.

or easier mix with Oj, coke or root beer :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter