Vanilla soft served ice cream cone?

Blanche_Neige

DIS Veteran
One of my DS only eat vanilla soft served ice cream cones - yeap I got one of those picky eaters :headache:

the only place I remember having one was at HS at the Dinosaur near India Jones.

Does anyone know any other place at the parks?

That is what I said to my Husband but he insist they were not in cones :confused3

Cones? Hmmm, he might be right.
I know they sell soft serve at Auntie Gravity's too.
I don't know if they serve in cones or cups though, sorry.

There is a cart in France (epcot) that has quite possibly the best soft serve ice cream cone i've ever eaten in my life. I had chocolate but they also had vanila and swirl cones.

Anandapur Ice Cream Truck at Animal Kingdom (near Expedition Everest).

Auntie Gravity's at Magic Kingdom (Tommorrowland)

I think there is place at HS near Rock N Roller Coaster

At Ecpot, I believe there is a cart in the USA section that serves popcorn, soft serve ice cream, etc.

That is what I said to my Husband but he insist they were not in cones :confused3

He's thinking of the Float, probably. You can get your ice cream in cones, cups or floats at Aloha Isle (at least last time I got one).

There is also the stand behind Aladdin's Carpets, near the walkway between Adventureland and Frontierland. We got soft serve cones there in December.

The fat free ice cream at the Plaza is soft-serve too.

Thanks everyone :goodvibes

I have noted all the places you have mentioned. DH said that DS ate scooped ice cream too recenlty and liked it, yeah something new ;)

I can't wait to be there and have Mickey Ice cream bars :woohoo:
& pineapple float too.

:love:

Animal Kingdom, Camp Minnie Mickey, outside of the Pocahontas show. They have the waffle cones with soft serve (choc, vanilla, twist). Just had one two weeks ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter