Vanellope Dolls Left at Local Dis Stores?

carbatonic

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone has noticed their local Disney Stores having any of the Vanellope dolls left in stock?

I finally have money, and of course now they are sold out online!

I have called Dis Stores in the past, and they are really nice about shipping stuff straight from their stores (we dont have one here :sad:), but I wouldn't know which store to start with!

Thank you so much in advance :)

We had them as recently as last week, they came in one last time (I am guessing). But they are on sale now, and it looks like we will not be carrying them into the future. We have none left.

Ebayers bought up many of them, and Wreck it Ralph as well. We have Fix it Felix, of course. :worried:

We visit our store at least once a week and I haven't EVER seen Vanellope, so try calling around to ask if you have stores that will ship. DD has always wanted her so we've been looking too.

I'm surprised stores will ship to you. I have called stores hours away looking for items and have always been told they will do a 24 hour hold but no shipping. If I want shipping look online... which is useless when it's sold out online of course.

I have had things shipped from disney stores all the time. I got my sophia dress and crown, brave archery set, and the le designer doll accessories that way. Just paid for shipping. They even through in a reusable bag and happy bday note for my daughter with her sophia dress. However I have not seen vanellope in awhile

Yeah they have been super nice when calling to order...they even gave me stickers for free!

I really thought the Wreck-it-Ralph stuff would not be clearanced out so fast, I thought it would stick around like the original Brave merch.

They are all over ebay for $50+ so I'm sure that's where many went. I don't mind calling the stores, but I feel weird randomly calling all of them lol

Oh well ;) Thanks for all your replies so far

update 2:

I've called a few stores and it's looking very dim :(

If you see one please think of me and let me know lol :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter