• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Van Service to WDW

kjbau

Earning My Ears
Please help - I need some opinions!! I need to make our reservations for a van to pick up my family for transportation to POP. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!! I'm stressing over which company to pick!!:confused: :confused: :confused: Please PM me any suggestions......

My TA always books *********** for us. They've always been great.

Sorry didn't know I wasn't allowed to say...

I booked Happy limo a few years ago and booked a van for my family of 5. We were suprised when a hummer limo pulled up for us instead. It made our vacation so special because we have never been in a limo before or since then as we never could afforded it. It was awesome!

We've used Berkley Transportation for the past 8 years - several times a year. He has a 10 passenger van and the customer service is wonderful. His prices are very competitive. We've even had him drive us to Vero Beach and then pick us up and take us back to the airport. He meets you at the baggage claim and takes you right to the hotel. It is wonderful. Can't recommend him enough. PM me if you want his web page and phone number. Like I said in over 16 trips we've never been disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter