Van $ BCV to Sea World

kungaloosh

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I'm sure the info is on here somewhere but the boards have been so slow for me the last few days that I'm taking the easy way out and asking the question. Has anyone gotten a van taxi from Beach Club Villa's to Sea World recently or any other WDW property for that matter? If so how much was it each way? We usually have a rental car but decided to skip it this trip because we have the great BCV location and only planned on leaving the property this one day for Sea World. We are a group of 6 so it will need to be a van.

I just looked at a one day Alamo mini-van rental with pick up at the Dolphin but at about $110 with taxes and fees I don't think it's worth it.

thanks,
Cathy

Check out the Mears site...they have taxi vans for up to 6. I did plug in from Epcot to SW with a regular cab...that was $23 one way. I would imagine that a van cab would be a bit more. I actually thought it would be about double what they have listed...so I wouldn't plan on it being $23 from BC.
There is a space there to get a quote...or to book.

In March 2011 I took a cab from Beach Club to Sea World. Cost was $23.65 (plus tip). It was a regular size cab, not a van-sized cab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter