• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

values sold out for our week in Feb

Yikes! I picked this week (2/7-2/15) so it would be less crowded. I hope its just a snafu! Although I wouldnt mind an upgrade to say... Poly:rotfl2:

yeah me too....sorry to say i think we are pretty much SOL, up a creek w/o a paddle :eek: :mad:
there seems to be NO slow time at WDW anymore.

This happened last year too--it's not that the parks are going to be crowded. Instead, the bargain hunters are snapping up rooms in that last week before rates jump from Value to Peak.

That is president's day weekend. Here in Chicago the kids are off 2/13 and 2/16. Always a busy time at DW.

B

Just so you know when we were there at the end of September for free dining most hotels were sold out of anytype of room but the parks were not that busy. We even changed dining ressies mid week and walked up to two sit downs. Believe me when I tell you it wasn't that busy because the last two times I had been there it was June and packed!!!!!!!! Here's hoping you all can enjoy your vacations. I wish I could be there but need to save money for four of us to get back. That 7 for 4 deal is really great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter