Value resorts and luggage

wdwlovin'family

Mouseketeer
The only time we've ever rented a car, we stayed at a deluxe resort and the valet/bell services helped us with our luggage. After that, we have stayed at Pop w/o a vehicle. Because we took the ME, we didn't really have to deal with our luggage.

This time, we've decided to stay at Pop, but we are once again renting a vehicle. We are wanting to pick up some water and other things on our way from the airport to the resort. My husband is disabled and not really able to help me get things from place to place easily. Even though I've reserved a preferred HA room, I'm envisioning schlepping our things and our two children a mile across the resort to get to our rooms.

Long story short, is it possible to drop all of our stuff off where the ME drops off and will luggage services help us get it to our room even though we were not on the ME? That would save me a lot of frustration if they could.

Luggage Assistance will bring your items to your room, but not by accompanying you. You check everything with them, then call from the room (and wait). They bring trolleys of luggage around.

Luggage Assistance will bring your items to your room, but not by accompanying you. You check everything with them, then call from the room (and wait). They bring trolleys of luggage around.
I would probably just check it with them and then gave them deliver it later, as kaytieeldr suggested.

Also, not sure if you are aware, but there are grocery services you could use to pick up bottled water and other items to be delivered to your resort.
That might not work out for you, but wanted to mention in case it might be helpful.

I would probably just check it with them and then gave them deliver it later, as kaytieeldr suggested. Also, not sure if you are aware, but there are grocery services you could use to pick up bottled water and other items to be delivered to your resort. That might not work out for you, but wanted to mention in case it might be helpful.

Ok. Thank you. We'll probably do that. I've thought if doing the grocery service for the simple fact that it would be easier. I keep wrestling with the fact that we're spending the money on the rental car, so we should get our use out of it by stopping at the store beforehand. I'm probably only dealing with a $30 difference though and just need to let it go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter