• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Value resort suites!!! Sweet!!!

highland3

<font color=orange>Just wishing for a return to WD
We stayed in one in October. I would assume it's definitely an improvement over a standard room at a value or moderate since there is a nice amount of space, plus having a fridge is wonderful to store stuff, but I wasn't a huge fan of the resort. We paid $209 for the night (only spent our last night there and no type of discount was available at the time), so it may fit the budget if 2 rooms at a moderate are out of the question!
-M

They are a great idea but how comfortable are those pull out beds. I know any pullout be that I have slept on has been very uncomfortable.

They are a great idea but how comfortable are those pull out beds. I know any pullout be that I have slept on has been very uncomfortable.

I remember reading about them on the Resort board -- we only stay in 2-bedroom hotels because we want the DDs in another room. So far, we've never stayed with Disney but when these opened up last Spring, I looked into them.

If you read the FAQ post the previous poster linked, there's discussion that the sofa beds are actually extremely comfortable. That's the sofa and the chair, but not necessarily the ottoman.

At $200 + /night, I still can't make myself stay onsite. It's cheaper to get 2 connecting all-suite rooms. The only difference is the free micro & fridge with the suites. In the past, free dining was excluded from the suites. I'm not sure if they offer the discounts on them because they are in such high demand.

I don't know... last time I stayed in a 3-bedroom, 3-bath condo at Cypress Pointe with a full kitchen for $85/night.

I went in December -- four adults stayed and well I thought it was a GREAT alternative! We didn't want to pay the cost of 2 rooms and then have to deal with double beds. this way my parents had the SEPARATE bedroom with queen sized bed (and extra tv). Myself & another adult slept in living room. Her on sofa and me on chair. YES both comfortable. The chair would be nice for a small child you are worried about rolling outta bed since the arms of the chair provide a bit of "bed-rails"

Two bathrooms, 2 tv, fridge, small micro & more room space. Met the needs we had. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 from this poster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter