Value question?

NC State

DIS Veteran
I received a new camera a few years ago thinking I wanted to take great photos. Well, I didn't do too well. Now I want to sell my camera but not sure what the value is. I took it to WDW only once and thought it was just too big. Here's what I have, could I get feed back on what would be a good prices for this. Canon Rebel EOS T3i with NeoPrem case, Canon Tele-converter TC-DC 58 1.5 lens, memory card, charger and 2 batteries.

Try seeing what similar items have sold for recently on Ebay.

I received a new camera a few years ago thinking I wanted to take great photos. Well, I didn't do too well. Now I want to sell my camera but not sure what the value is. I took it to WDW only once and thought it was just too big. Here's what I have, could I get feed back on what would be a good prices for this. Canon Rebel EOS T3i with NeoPrem case, Canon Tele-converter TC-DC 58 1.5 lens, memory card, charger and 2 batteries.

Get a quote from KEH.com

Truthfully, if you trade in to KEH, you end up getting nearly as much as you would from eBay after commissions and fees, without the hassle.

An old generic memory card isn't going to be worth anything. You didn't say what lens you have with the camera, I assume the generic Canon 18-55 lens?

You're probably looking at a trade in value of around $200. Selling it yourself, maybe $250.

you can check used prices on cameras in the buy/sell sections on these forums
http://photography-on-the.net/forum/
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/

Check B&H's used department as well. I just sold a couple of lenses to them and they were super easy to work with. I had a bad experience with KEH. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter