Valuables storage on excursions - Lockers-Waterproof case?

NMMickeymom

Mouseketeer
I was wondering what people do with thier valuables while they are on excursions. We have a snorkeling adventure planned for Nassau. I assume we need to bring our passports. I'll want my camera, cash, etc. Where do I put these things while I'm gasping for air trying not to suck water in my snorkel???:rotfl2: Do they have lockers on the excursions? Would that be safe? I have looked a bit at the water proof pouches....is this what people do? Do you keep it all on your person?

Most excursions do not have lockers. We do not bring our passports. You are required to have a photo ID and KTTW card for adults, KTTW only for children. We use our driver's licenses. Our passports are safely locked in the safe in our stateroom. Before sailing, I make a copy of the first page of our passports. I carry that and the Navigator with me.
The only reason you'd need a passport would be an emergency that required you to stay on the island. In that case, I'd use the Navigator to contact the "Ship's Agent" who would assist me in getting my stuff from the ship and contacting US authorities.

I take the minimum that I need on excursions--as little money as possible (use plastic when you can, it's easier to replace...or traveler's checks). The biggest valuable I take is my camera. Consider a disposable camera for excursions...especially an underwater one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter