• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Valet Parking

koho

Why is the Rum always gone?
We are going to be staying at GF this spring and we are driving down. While we are there the plan is to use the valet parking so we do not have to make the hike out to the car when we want it.

My question is if we use the valet at GF can we use the valet at another resort or will it be a separate charge?

Also if we valet for the week do we pay for up front, by the day or on check out?

Thanks
Mark

koho said:
We are going to be staying at GF this spring and we are driving down. While we are there the plan is to use the valet parking so we do not have to make the hike out to the car when we want it.

My question is if we use the valet at GF can we use the valet at another resort or will it be a separate charge?

Also if we valet for the week do we pay for up front, by the day or on check out?

Thanks
Mark

Valet is charged each night to your room. If you request a receipt when picking up your car, you can show it at another resort valet lot that day and not be charged. Just make sure you verify that because I have been charged once - they got my info off my dashboard pass I believe and we got another charge on our resort bill.

your name and vehicle information will be stored in the computers so you will be able to come in and out of any resort valet for one charge per day

Yup, as the PPs said, you only have to pay for valet once per day (clocks rolls somewhere around midnight, at least that's what they said at GF when I asked). Be sure to get a receipt to show at the next place. I know it's all stored in the computer and you shouldn't need the receipt, but we were there once when the computer system was down so they couldn't verify that we had already paid. I showed them the receipt and we were all set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter