Valet Parking

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by koho, Sep 22, 2012.

1. koho

koho Why is the Rum always gone?

We are going to be staying at GF this spring and we are driving down. While we are there the plan is to use the valet parking so we do not have to make the hike out to the car when we want it.

My question is if we use the valet at GF can we use the valet at another resort or will it be a separate charge?

Also if we valet for the week do we pay for up front, by the day or on check out?

Thanks
    Mark

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

Valet is charged each night to your room. If you request a receipt when picking up your car, you can show it at another resort valet lot that day and not be charged. Just make sure you verify that because I have been charged once - they got my info off my dashboard pass I believe and we got another charge on our resort bill.

4. wdwemployee

wdwemployee Earning My Ears

your name and vehicle information will be stored in the computers so you will be able to come in and out of any resort valet for one charge per day

5. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

Yup, as the PPs said, you only have to pay for valet once per day (clocks rolls somewhere around midnight, at least that's what they said at GF when I asked). Be sure to get a receipt to show at the next place. I know it's all stored in the computer and you shouldn't need the receipt, but we were there once when the computer system was down so they couldn't verify that we had already paid. I showed them the receipt and we were all set.