Valet parking at Kidani Resort?

DisneyDianna

Earning My Ears
We will staying at the AKL Kidani DVC villas in March. I was wondering if their is valet parking available at that resort? In the past we have been able to use complimentary valet parking at the deluxe resorts.

We will staying at the AKL Kidani DVC villas in March. I was wondering if their is valet parking available at that resort? In the past we have been able to use complimentary valet parking at the deluxe resorts.

There were a bunch of workers outside when the Magical Express bus pulled up, I think that they do.

One nice thing at Kidani is the parking under the building. They have several elevators up to the rooms.

We figured out which elevator was closest to our room and parked right by it. It was a lot less walking then valet parking, then hiking to our room from the lobby.

I'm not sure what you mean by in the past you've been able to use complimentary valet parking. Since you mention DVC I'm assuming you're referring to the perk DVC members had for free valet. Notice I said had. That perk was removed at least a year if not 2 yrs. ago. The only way I know of to get free valet parking is with a dining receipt from the resort & a TIW card. The parking time is limited with this option as well. 3 hours I believe.

horselover said:
I'm not sure what you mean by in the past you've been able to use complimentary valet parking. Since you mention DVC I'm assuming you're referring to the perk DVC members had for free valet. Notice I said had. That perk was removed at least a year if not 2 yrs. ago. The only way I know of to get free valet parking is with a dining receipt from the resort & a TIW card. The parking time is limited with this option as well. 3 hours I believe.

If you have a handicap placard it free valet parking at any Disney owned resort and their no time limit the regular fee is I think now 15 may be 14 I know they raised it so you can stay their as long as you want.

I apoligize for the confussion, I didn't realize that I omitted the fact that we are traveling with a handicapped person. This is our first visit to Kidani (we are guests of my brothers who is a DVC member).

I agree with the previous poster that it may be better to find the elevator closer to the room and park in the garage near that elevator. It will shorten the walk considerable.

There is valet service, but if you are at the far end of the resort and use valet, the walk can be very very long. We were there last month and were in the very last room. My mom had a scooter so she was ok, but she would have never been able to walk it.

I agree with the other posters, find the nearest elevator in the garage, and park there.

Absolutely, use the under building garage! It is unbelievably wonderful.
You are so close to your room, just figure out where your room is and away you go.

We even did our own luggage it was so convienant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter