• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Valerie and Jeff - 5/7/11 *WP/GF/Italy* TR - WEDDING DAY: DESSERT PARTY!!

Gorgeous reception! And that cake ... WOW! I love all the detailing on your castle! How did you get them to do that? Love it all!! :goodvibes

Thank you. I just asked if they would continue the detail from the cake onto the castle...and I drew them a picture because I am the visual type person. It turned out just as I planned, very happy with it!

Gorgeous, gorgeous. I just recently ordered the uplighting for our venue and seeing your pics, I'm so glad I did!

I absolutely adore your cake! I may have to take it to the baker to show them for our wedding! haha. Just with a few little changes. It's gorgeous. =]

I LOVE your cake stand too! Did you rent that?

Awesome, you will not be dissapointed! Thanks, the cake had rhinestone picks in it too. You cant really tell by the pictures though. The cake stand was something Disney provided, I didnt have to pay any extra for it.

Valerie your pictures are absolutely beautiful!! I love them all. Your reception looked so fun too. After seeing your lighting I am definitely making room int he budget!!

Thank you so much!

Absolutely stunning!!!!!!!! Were your centerpieces all done by disney? I loooove the 3 candles one with the jewels hanging down!

The floral centerpieces were done by Disney. And I bought the other candelabras from Michaels last Christmas. Disney wouldnt put them out so I just enlisted a few family members to put them out during cocktail hour. I am glad that I had the additional decorations because the longer tables that I had needed something in between the floral centerpieces.

Just like the rest of them.. these pics are beautiful as well!!

And may I say Va Va Voom to the pic with you in the shorter dress with those fabulous shoes!!! That dress is gorgeous and looks great on you!! Very good decision doing the outfit change.

Thank you! I wasnt planning on getting a second dress but I saw that one on clearance at a bridal store while dress shopping for the bridesmaid dresses and thought it was a perfect way to highlight the shoes!

While everyone was loading up on the bus to go to the dessert party, we snuck off with the photographer to the beach and got some more awesome shots!

vswed-715.jpg

vswed-722.jpg

vswed-726.jpg

vswed-720.jpg

vswed-730.jpg

vswed-731.jpg

vswed-735.jpg

vswed-739.jpg

vswed-742.jpg

After we finished up taking these pictures. We said goodbye to our photographer and ran back to jump on the bus to the dessert party. It seemed like we were taking pictures forever, so I thought our planner might be mad that we were holding things up. But she wasn't! We hoped on the bus and were on our way to Epcot!

On the way my MOH (who had maybe a few too many drinks at the reception) and I (only a half a glass of wine...) were belting out some of our favorite Disney toons...we even got some of the bus to join in. This is a long standing tradition of ours on car trips so it just made it so perfect! DH was not impressed and maybe even a little embarassed...that's ok...I had fun!

We arrived at Epcot and walked to our private dessert party in Italy. This completely blew my mind, I felt so important! I knew this is how it would be but to actually experience it was so cool! We met our Disney photographers there and enjoyed some food and talking with our guests before we were positioned for our pictures. I had never seen Illuminations before...and I can still say that I really haven't. :sad2: I was dying to just turn around and look at the fireworks and forget about the pictures. But I think it was worth it in the end and I will be going back to Disney some time in the near future so I will be able to see it then.

Food Pics
ph234640511-0002.jpg

ph234640511-0003.jpg

ph234640511-0004.jpg

ph234640511-0008.jpg

P.S. I think my make up completely wore off by this time...not too happy about that. Maybe airbrush isnt my thing.

ph234640511-0018.jpg

ph234640511-0042.jpg

ph234640511-0059.jpg

The only pic of the centerpieces I could find.
ph234640511-00752.jpg

ph234640511-0082.jpg

The Money Shot
ph234640511-0084.jpg

ph234640511-0088.jpg

ph234640511-0099.jpg

ph234640511-0119.jpg

ph234640511-0131.jpg

ph234640511-0134.jpg

ph234640511-0137.jpg

ph234640511-0144.jpg

Then it was time to load up in the buses and say goodbye. One bus was going back to the CBR and the other was going to the Grand Floridian. It was time to say bye to everyone that was leaving in the morning. It took us a long time to say bye (I thought we were going to get yelled at again). We made our way back to the Grand Floridian and got settled in our room just in time to watch the MK fireworks from our window (they were going off at midnight that night due to grad night.) What a perfect way to end off the pefect day.

Up Next: Day After the Wedding - Mother's Day with the Mom's

All of the pics look great!!

I love the detail on the dress. You can see it a lot better in those close-up pics..(duh! that's why they're close-ups) It goes really good with the shoes though!

Those desserts look yummy to my tummy. The whole set-up looks great! It looks like you all had a really fab time!!

I wish I had family and friends that actually wanted to spend time together!! :rotfl:

You're fireworks pics look good! :goodvibes Sucks to not be able to watch them though. That view is to die for.

The fireworks pictures are gorgeous! But I LOVE the footpop picture of the two of you! Such a gorgeous couple!

Your dessert party photos are AMAZING. I officially now want them.... :lmao:

Beautiful pictures! But I absolutely LOVE the one of you guys kissing in front of Italy (I think) with your foot raised...you need to get that framed!

All of the pics look great!!

I love the detail on the dress. You can see it a lot better in those close-up pics..(duh! that's why they're close-ups) It goes really good with the shoes though!

Those desserts look yummy to my tummy. The whole set-up looks great! It looks like you all had a really fab time!!

I wish I had family and friends that actually wanted to spend time together!! :rotfl:

You're fireworks pics look good! :goodvibes Sucks to not be able to watch them though. That view is to die for.

I knew I had to get a second dress when I saw how great it would go with the shoes and not to mention the price was right.

It was really painful not to be able to watch the fireworks and it is suprisingly difficult to take fireworks pictures...you have to keep a good face on for a good 5 seconds after the flash goes off. I thought I was going to be blinking in ever picture.

The fireworks pictures are gorgeous! But I LOVE the footpop picture of the two of you! Such a gorgeous couple!

Thank you. I actually just discovered that picture when I was going through them to post them.

love love love love the firework pics- theyre simply amazing!

:lovestruc

Your dessert party photos are AMAZING. I officially now want them.... :lmao:

Worth every penny!

Beautiful pictures! But I absolutely LOVE the one of you guys kissing in front of Italy (I think) with your foot raised...you need to get that framed!

Thank You!!

Congrats on your wedding! All of your pics look beautiful! :)

Thank you!!!! Seriously the best day of my life so far...

Every time I think about that day (and week leading up to the wedding) it brings a smile to my face no matter how bad of a day I am having.

Just caught up, all your pics are amazing.

The family pics are lovely but I agree with a PP, your beach ones are cute. Also love the carriage pic.

The DP looked wonderful and the fireworks pics are stunning, perfect timing with them. Such a beautiful wedding day xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter