• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Valerie and Jeff - 5/7/11 *WP/GF/Italy* TR - WEDDING DAY: DESSERT PARTY!!

Ooooh, Valerie! I'm absolutely in LOVE with all of your pictures!!! You are gorgeous and all the details are wonderful. I can't wait to see more of your big day!!! :goodvibes

Ah, I love the photo of you and your dad! So adorable!

You're so stunningly gorgeous in that gown girl! I cannot WAIT to see more!! <3

Your pictures are stunning. I have to say, the picture of you and your dad is so sweet! You look absolutely beautiful! And yes, that is an awesome picture of the best man.

WOW!!! I love the pictures so far! You look glowing and soo beautiful!!

I love your bouquet... I'm also getting peonies!! They are so soft and beautiful!

Can't wait to read more about your wedding day:bride:

WOW, Valerie!! Everything and of course you look beautiful!!! I can't wait to see the rest of your day play out in pictures!!! Keep it coming!! popcorn::

I love all of your pictures! You look soo happy!

Thank You!

Ooooh, Valerie! I'm absolutely in LOVE with all of your pictures!!! You are gorgeous and all the details are wonderful. I can't wait to see more of your big day!!! :goodvibes

Thank You, it might be a little picture overload but there are just too much to choose from.

Ah, I love the photo of you and your dad! So adorable!

You're so stunningly gorgeous in that gown girl! I cannot WAIT to see more!! <3

Thank you, I am a true Daddy's girl! My mom told me that when he was practicing his toast the night before and started tearing up (which is definitely not like my Dad...I have never seen him cry).

Your pictures are GORGEOUS!

Beautimous!!! Cant wait to see more !popcorn::

Thanks, I know it has taken me awhile to wrap this up...but I will keep posting until I finish!

Your pictures are stunning. I have to say, the picture of you and your dad is so sweet! You look absolutely beautiful! And yes, that is an awesome picture of the best man.

Thank You. I kind of wish I had a picture of DF like that but there are a lot of good ones for him too.

WOW!!! I love the pictures so far! You look glowing and soo beautiful!!

I love your bouquet... I'm also getting peonies!! They are so soft and beautiful!

Can't wait to read more about your wedding day:bride:

Thank You. Peonies are my favorite!! I love how big they are.

WOW, Valerie!! Everything and of course you look beautiful!!! I can't wait to see the rest of your day play out in pictures!!! Keep it coming!! popcorn::

Thank you!!

Pre Ceremony Pics: Grand Floridian Lobby and Outside!

While me and the girls were doing last minute touches the guys started taking their pictures in the Grand Floridian lobby and outside near the pool area.

vswed-161.jpg

vswed-170.jpg

vswed-177.jpg

vswed-189.jpg

vswed-205.jpg

vswed-212.jpg

vswed-215-2.jpg

After the guys took their pictures they headed over to the wedding pavilion and I got the call to start making my way down to the lobby for our pictures.

I didn't really love too many of the inside pictures I think because I was getting nervous and you can see it on my face.

vswed-233.jpg

vswed-240.jpg

vswed-243.jpg

vswed-251.jpg

vswed-254.jpg

vswed-267.jpg

vswed-272.jpg

vswed-275.jpg

Soooooo beautiful, Valerie! (There is no such thing as picture overload...I'm pretty sure I could stare at yours all day!)
I love the picture of you and your girls under the palms--incredible! Makes me wish I was in sunny FL right now! :goodvibes

So excited to see the ceremony pics!

I just wanted to stop in to say you're photos are gorgeous!! :goodvibes

I love your dress and your shoes. That blue really pops!!!

BTW your flowers look amazing!!!

I love your pictures, you made such a beautiful bride! I can't wait to see more.

Soooooo beautiful, Valerie! (There is no such thing as picture overload...I'm pretty sure I could stare at yours all day!)
I love the picture of you and your girls under the palms--incredible! Makes me wish I was in sunny FL right now! :goodvibes

So excited to see the ceremony pics!

Thank You. Good, because there are plenty of pics about to come this way! I love how vibrant all of the colors are in that picture also!

Ceremony pics...coming up!

I just wanted to stop in to say you're photos are gorgeous!! :goodvibes

I love your dress and your shoes. That blue really pops!!!

BTW your flowers look amazing!!!

Thank You. Those shoes were very painful, I am glad I had others to change into. I had blisters by the time we were finished with the pictures with my bridesmaids....but it was worth it for the pictures. hah

Beautiful Valerie!!! Your photos just get better and better!!!!

Thank You :)

Valerie your photos are simply amazing!! You're such a beautiful bride xx

Thank You!

I can just agree: GORGEOUS!

Thanks!!

I love your pictures, you made such a beautiful bride! I can't wait to see more.

Thank You!

Beautiful photos. You make a stunning bride.

Thank You!

Thank You. Those shoes were very painful, I am glad I had others to change into. I had blisters by the time we were finished with the pictures with my bridesmaids....but it was worth it for the pictures. hah

I can totally relate with you on that. I don't wear heels at all. I wore 3" heels for the bridal portraits, wedding, and all photos... that was until I took them off during all of the family photos. I won't post a pic of it.. but I had a blister on my little toe that was bigger than my toe!!! We ran into our wedding planner later that afternoon in the lobby of our hotel (BWV), and she saw it. :eek: That was her face!! :rotfl: It was ridiculous. I should've just worn my TOMS. I'm so glad you had different shoes to change into. Especially with you having the longer reception!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter