• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Valentines

melglnh2o

DIS Veteran
I will be in WDW soon and need some clever ideas for valentines day cards/gifts for my daughters class (5 year olds). They would have to be inexpensive as I will need to make/buy 18. I thought it would be fun to maybe find something in DTD and use it to make a card. Any thoughts or ideas to help me along? Thanks in advance!

perhaps purchase little wooden boxes from craft stores to decorate with valentines day themes. You could make a Mickey Silhoutte on top with 3 small pom poms.
Bracelets are also cute you could make bracelets for the girls and keychains for the boys. :)
or you can take 18 empty (and clean cans) and decorate them to make a pencil holder from. :) hmm. you could make autograph books... pens/pencils. or bags. Sometimes dollar stores have canvas bags you can decorate. :) Check the dollar tree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter