• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Valentine's Day at Disneyland

I don't *think* so? But I'm not too sure! Anyone else?

We're planning on going to DLR for Valentine's this year!!

I *think* there might be a sweetheart dinner somewhere. I remember someone else posting about it. I would think that it is probably only by reservation, and it is probably booked at this point. But I am not 100% sure about it.

Other than that, I do not believe the parks do anything else special. There will probably just be a small selection of merchandise for the :lovestruc :hug: :love: Valentines holiday.

I *think* there might be a sweetheart dinner somewhere. I remember someone else posting about it. I would think that it is probably only by reservation, and it is probably booked at this point. But I am not 100% sure about it.

Other than that, I do not believe the parks do anything else special. There will probably just be a small selection of merchandise for the :lovestruc :hug: :love: Valentines holiday.

Oh yes!! I believe the sweetheart dinner is for the entire What Will You Celebrate promo, yes?

From photos I've seen the Valentine's Day merchandise is already out in the parks! :lovestruc

Ahh The day I asked my wife to marry me on that day in the park ... as I recall they don’t put up any decorations like Halloween or Christmas , but I do remember some cast members handing out little valentine candies’ or some sort of thing. I hope that helps out.

The sweetheart dinner is for the entire new promo...not just Valentine's. I would guess they have limited merch and food items available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter