• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Valentine pressie from Disney

Oh lucky girl, what a lovely pressie.
Enjoy every square!

How's the Mom's panel going?

Busy, I've answered nearly 200 questions already and now that UK guests can log in now that Disney.com is working I expect I'll get even busier :rotfl2: Thanks for asking :goodvibes

Wow! That is a lot, I won't bother to send you one to test you then, you don't sound like you need it. I'm sure it's very rewarding though:goodvibes
What's the best question youve had? and the worst?

I had a delivery today, it didn't say who it was from but I'm assuming it's from Disney :rotfl2:

Chocolate015.jpg

Hmm, what gave it away that it was from Disney Jo ;)

Wow! That is a lot, I won't bother to send you one to test you then, you don't sound like you need it. I'm sure it's very rewarding though:goodvibes
What's the best question youve had? and the worst?
I had a lovely question from Elaine in NY, she said that I'd really helped her with her first question and asked me a followup question, it really made my day to hear I'd helped her. As for bad ones I haven't had any but one other Mum answered a question which asked what time the tigers would be awake at AK, I just thought it was funny that someone would think we'd know :rotfl2:

Hmm, what gave it away that it was from Disney Jo ;)
Ummm not sure Joh ;) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter