• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

vacationcentralflorida.com unit 402

New England

Mouseketeer
Hey, anyone stay here? If so what can you tell me about it? Looks VERY nice on video and the owner was super easy to work with and was very good about answering all my questions.

We have not stayed in 402, but have stayed in 202C by the same owners and are getting ready to stay in 204B next week. The owners are terrific and (as is obvious by the fact that we are going back) we loved the condo and Windsor Hills.

Here's the review I posted about 202C:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1720828

Thanks mrswh! That was very informative!! Did you have large beach/pool towels in the condo as well?

We have 204B reserved for June and it will be our first time in WH. Please post a review once you get back.

Wayne

I have 402c booked for next month 2-21 thru 2-28. I have had nothing but good service from the owners so far. They seem to really have their act together. If you read on the website, it seems almost too good to be true. We'll see! 402c has a fireworks view also. Can't wait!!!

Richie

Thanks mrswh! That was very informative!! Did you have large beach/pool towels in the condo as well?

We actually didn't, but that's because we were the first people to stay in that unit - I mentioned it and they said that towels were in the works, and that all the units have beach towels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter