Vacation Village at Parkway what do you have to say??

FBZ

Earning My Ears
I am staying at Vacation Village at Parkway June 16 - 23 2001. I have a AB unit. Has anyone stayed here ?? How far from MK parking lot??
All input welcome ;) :D

I stayed there a year ago; you are right across the street from Disney town called Celebration, and you are one highway exit away from main entrance, i'm guessing 3 miles. the suites are fine, no problem, pool is well maintained. My onlhy problem was that they are extremely aggressive with their Time Share sales pitch. Don't bother signing up for a "free breakfast" or anything else they offer when you register. Just take your key and leave.

anithemeparks.gif

<font size="2"><font color="#F0000"><font face="Comic Sans MS">
<marquee>Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font></font></font)

We stayed there last May and loved it. With having units A&B your will have lots of room. Side A will have a master bedroom, livingroom/diningroom, private bath and full kitchen. Side B has a smaller bedroom, livingroom, dining area and partial Kitchen. There is one main door that then leads separately into each side. It was very clean, the pool was great. We really didn't have pressure re: timeshare sales. We were offered the free breakfast but declined. Just make sure that your rooms face the pool. Some of the balconies face the parking lot. We would have been very disappointed with that. We were lucky, we ended up on the 2nd level facing the pool. We liked it so much that we tried for it this year again but could not get the week that we wanted. Hope you enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter