Vacation Village at Parkway to Disney

Euphemy

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed here? Can a party of 6-8 people stay here? From what I see on the internet, they are for 4 people. and there would only be 2-3 adults in our party. Is there a free shuttle to Disneyworld? My sister wants to use this as it's a friends timeshare and she told us it would be $750 for a week to stay. I think we would be better off staying on Disney property with a package and free dining offer instead of staying at Vacation Village and paying separately for our Disney tickets.

My family stayed at VV@ Parkway for our July 2010 trip. There were four of us, me, DH, DS13 & DD11. The units are very nicely appointed. We stayed in the larger 1 bedroom side (the A side). The two kids were on the living room sofa bed, DH and I had the king in the bedroom. A sides are 1000 sq feet, have a full kitchen, washer/dryer and sleep 4. B sides are 500 sq feet, have a partial kitchen, some have a washer/dryer and also sleep 4 (1 sofa bed in LR and a queen in the bedroom). A two bedroom unit is an A side and B side together. The A and B are connected to each other through a center foyer with a locking door to each unit and a locking door to the main building hallway. I hope this makes sense.

We really liked staying there because we had a car and it was soooooo close to World Drive. There was never any traffic. We were at the park parking lots within 5 minutes. In December, my DD and I stayed on property, took Disney busses and our commutes to and from the parks were much longer.

I don't think there is a shuttle, but we never looked into it b/c we had a car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter