• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation Village at Parkway - any reviews?

ADKSPiette

Mouseketeer
My family and I will be going to Disney the first week of June and we're staying at the Vacation Village at Parkway. We're timeshare owners and we traded to this location. There doesn't seem to be much web information, but the reps from RCI highly recommend this location.

Has anyone ever gone?

We stayed there 2 years ago this May. It was just DH and I. We had booked it through Skyauction and got a great deal. We had a nice sized (the larger bedroom) condo. We were on the first floor and close to one of the pools. We had a nice experience. The room was clean and the living area and kitchen were big. I would do a search on this board and you will find some older posts with some info. The 1 bedrooms have 2 different sizes, A or B. I think the smaller one doesn't necessarily have a washer and dryer. Try the search, and if not, I would call VV directly and ask them. HTH!!

it is a nice location - turn left on to US 192 - go under the overpass and turn left again at the light - then after Gaylord turn right - go straight on this road to get to AK. turn right when you see the WWOS (on your left sign) - go pass Pop - at the traffic light - turn left for Studios - or right for Epcot.

so the location is excellent.

my problem was all the silly speed breakers - first they aren't in good places. You can't see them well at night. secondly they are not near the crosswalks in most places.

so they are downright strange.

If you have a 2-bedroom guess what - you are in 2 different rooms. a and b.

:) Hi,

We stayed there 2 years ago and left after the second night. The condo looked out right out over the pool and noise was terrible. Maybe a different location would have been better. My son didn't fall asleep one night until 4am due to the noise. The place was clean, but I definitely think there are better options out there. Marriott vacation club are wonderful if you can trade into one of those I think you will be much happier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter