Vacation upgrades: 3 bedroom price bonnet creek?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Hi Everyone:

Wondering if anyone who has rented through Ken Price for Bonnet Creek would know the price to rent a 3 bedroom if you book 60 days out. Couldn't find it on his website and didn't want to bother them to just ask that. I know the 2 bedroom is $120, but am interested in a 3 bedroom.

Thanks so much!

I don't think he'll mind if you call him. He's about the nicest guy you'll ever meet and responds usually in <1 hour. If I remember correctly, he quoted me $185 for a 3 bedroom but discouraged me from renting it. He said it wasn't worth the price because all it is is one extra room with no additional amenities. He recommended renting a 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom instead. That way you have two masters. Of course, if you need the room for additional kids the 3 bedroom makes sense, but we are traveling with my in-laws. In the long run, we rented just the two bedroom anyway. I've heard great things about bonnet creek and can't wait to go! :goodvibes

We're renting from Ken Price at $150 a night for a 3 bedroom.

We too have contacted Ken to rent a 3 bedroom and our friends jumped on as well and they were able to get the 2 bedroom. We are just awaiting the paperwork now. He did mention that he has a pretty hectic week at work and bear with him. But, a very sincerely nice man to talk to on the phone.
Does anyone happen to come across a 3 bedroom floor plan?

Thankyou Joyful3heart! I was thinking the Wyndham site looked inaccurate as there was no balcony and I thought I should have kept the 2 bedroom. I read that all the condos had balconies.
We stayed on the other side of the fence at the Caribbean Beach Resort a few years ago and were really curious what was being built over there. Now we'll be there and our group is very excited about our first stay at Bonnet Creek! :dance3:

Due to the limited amount of 3 bedroom units, the good view rooms are very limited because there are only so many of them. You most likely will be on a lower floor with parking lot view. For some this isn't important, but others seem to dwell on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter