Vacation Strategy

Disney10

Mouseketeer
For those of you that have rented from Vacation Stategy before....I recieved a e-mail quote from Jeff Jacobus at Vacation Strategy about a month ago. I was not ready to buy it but now I am. Can I just put my down payment on the stay or do I have to call them again for an updated e-mail? It has a link and it looks like it may work. What would you do?

Also, I assume Jeff Jacobus is a person that works for Vacation Strategy?

Any help would be appreciated! :dance3:

It is one of the companies that you can book with if you want to stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. Wyndham Bonnet Creek is a time share resort, but many non-time-share owners stay there by renting through a company like vacation strategies. There are other similar companies such as vacation upgrades and farrells vacations. Rentals can also be made through ebay. Read the "We love Bonnt Creek" thread (it is so long it is on its 3rd thread) for a full education on this non-Disney owned but very well located resort. There's quite a following for this resort here on the boards.

After a month , I don't think your original quote will still be there. You better start from scratch.

But they are great to deal with

I would call or request another quote. When I got my quote and called with some questions I asked if that quote would still be valid if we did not book right away and waited a few months and I was told there was no guarentee that the spot would still be available and rates may change.

I would call or request another quote. When I got my quote and called with some questions I asked if that quote would still be valid if we did not book right away and waited a few months and I was told there was no guarentee that the spot would still be available and rates may change.

I agree. The only negative thing I've ever read about Vacation Strategies was a lady who posted here on the DIS. She was upset they refunded her deposit and wouldn't honor a quote. Come to find out, she had asked them for a quote, changed her mind, requested several other quotes for different dates, then when she finally made her mind up that she wanted the first quote, she sent them the $150.00 deposit (without verifying if it was still available). The original unit she wanted was no longer available, so they refunded her deposit and she came on here and gave them a bad review saying they had took her money and now she had no where to stay just a month out from her vacation. She tried to blame them for not holding the unit until she finally made her mind up.:sad2:

Without a deposit, the quote they gave you is not secured and if someone else wants the unit, they will rent it to them and you can't blame VS. They tell you in the quotes that inventory is limited and constantly changing. I just went and copied this from the quote I got from them a few months ago:

Inventory is limited and constantly changing. If you want to secure this reservation... Review our rental agreement below and then pay the
$ 150.00
deposit http://vacationstrategy.com/deposit/150-deposit/

I use them and am using them again for our July vacation. I noticed they have a much nicer website so I can only assume that business has been good and rightfully so, we had a great stay in a perfect apartment in Bonnet Creek. We had a small problem where our days were not correct at the resort. Mrs. Bourne called and corrected in on the spot and even checked on us after we had gotten all settled. You will have no worries going with Vacation Strategy! Oh, I dont work for them, LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter