• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Vacation shirt design

Sarah Brozdonis

Earning My Ears
Hi there!
I'm a new member and I was wondering if someone would please help me with a t-shirt design for an upcoming trip to Disney. It will be myself (Sarah), my mother (Kathy), sister (Allison), and my friend (Charles) going to Disney World this year. It is actually our first family vacation together in over 14 years! My mom has always made our trips to Disney very special for us and I would love to make the trip even more special for her by having matching shirts. Not exactly sure what I'm looking for and am open to ideas. Also, how would I put the design on a shirt, just an iron on transfer or would I need to take it somewhere to be printed on a shirt? Any ideas or designs are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for all of your help!

First, welcome! As a newbie you need to be sure to read the How To, Creative Boards Welcome and Meet the DISigners sticky threads at the top of the forum.

We create our T-shirt DISigns in anticipation that you will download the image and print to an iron-on transfer. The process is easy and the shirts come out amazing if the guidelines are followed. Mine did first time I tried!!

Disney has very strong copyrights of their images and it is ok to use for your own use (as we do our work for free), but it is quite another thing for another party to profit from their images..... no place should be printing our images except you!!

Okay, thanks for clarifying! It sounds like it will be great, I just have no clue how to design anything, lol. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter