Vacation Rentals?

daystar91

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for a Florida vacation home, 5 to 6 bedrooms...I have my family, sister family and mom & stepdad....Can anyone recommend one? Any advice renting a vacation hom in Florida? We have never rented a vacation home so any advice or suggestions would be helpful...Thank you..

We used global resort homes

Willing to deal on the price also 5 bedrooms
Private pool

First try the orlando hotels and attractions link. You might have better luck at getting responses.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Second, I always use VRBO, Just look for homes in Lake Buena Vista or Kissimmee and you will be fairly close.

Windsor Hills is the most recommended and thus the most expensive, Then Windsor Palms for the same reasons.

I have stayed at both and they were great but I am staying at Indian Creek this time. Not a gated community but lots more ammenities, in the same area and cost less.

I try to rent directly from the owners. This makes me feel better. Most will in the end send you eventually to a rental company but at least I know, the owner knows, I am coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter