• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation Rental Near Sea World Area??

ciship

Earning My Ears
I've pulled up a ton of vacation rental websites, but not knowing the area at all, I have NO idea where these homes are?? Does anyone know a website that will have vacation rentals near Sea World/Discovery Cove area? I want to try and avoid anything down near the Disney area b/c of traffic concerns. We will be there in July. We just need a small place, but I really need a washer and dryer (not coin operated).

Thanks for your help!

It does seem to be unfortunate that the developments really are not the closest to Sea World or Universal.

True but they are not that far away either. I put in yahoo maps and it is from the formosa gardens area approx 14 miles. Not bad we traveled it many times this past Feb. and Will be doing it again this Sept/Oct we bought season tickets to SW/BG this year.
Not on the subject but BG is also not a bad drive I was in the mind set it would be awful but turns out it was a breeze.

Well, I am DIZZY from checking website after website for a vacation rental. All of the homes are so BIG. We just need something for the four of us. Also, I read conflicting reports on the area east of 192. Indian Wells, Chatham park, Indian Point area......some say it is the best area to avoid all the Disney traffic, but others say it is the most congested?? Looking at the map, it appears I could avoid a lot of Disney being that far east since we are only interested in Discovery Cove area. Am I wrong??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter