• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation Pool Home Blues

*shandi*

Earning My Ears
Hello...

I have to say that I'm very disappointed in the owner of the house we have stayed in the last three years every February ( two weeks.) When we arrived home this year, I emailed him and told him we would be interested in booking again for next year around the same time (as it had been for the last three years), and would get back to him with the exact dates.

Well, he rented it to someone else...( I DO understand they are not here just for us and that he's trying to make some money doing this...)

Now, I have to find somewhere else to stay, but am having trouble finding everything we want all in the same home for around the same price we were paying for the other home.

I've looked at so many homes, they are all starting to look the same and I'm going cross eyed!

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest!:)

Bummer...but we tell people book soon if you want it! Our places are very popular and book up fast...and we have a first come first served policy. There's no way I could turn someone down who sends in their booking and deposit $$, versus someone who's "going to let me know"....unfortunately 98% of those people who will "let you know" later you never hear from ever again, or they've booked elsewhere.

Where did you stay in the past, which resort / subdivision?

What kind / size of home?

Oh, I do understand that, believe me. Especially since I work with the public and it's hard to believe anything anyone says most of the time.

I'm just frustrated as we had stayed there for three years in a row and were really comfortable there.

We were in Indian Ridge ( I really like that area even though it isn't one of the 'newer' subdivisions)....pool/spa home with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, garage (not game room),and a privacy fence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter