Vacation Planning

Do you plan your trips to Disney Parks?

• I plan it almost completely

• I help my parents

• I just show up and enjoy the trip

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orreed

DIS Veteran
Hi guys! This is just out of curiosity, do you plan your families trip to Walt Disney World? I always pick the ADR's, which day we go to parks, airfare, and finding hotel deals. My dad is just there to approve, which normally he does. I give him options too. So, do you all do this? Or do you help your parents. Or do you let them plan it and just show up and have fun!

:goodvibesOlivia

I do mostly everything, except for airfare and and rental car. That i leave up to my parents.
Other than that I choose the dining, parks, other activities, etc.
I love planning the trips and i think my parents enjoy not having to worry about any of that stuff.

With three other siblings (although I am oldest) I usually just help out. For my graduation, I get to do whatever I want for the trip, so I am super excited for that! PARIS!

Usually I don't do much of anything, but since this trip is for my 18th birthday, my parents are letting me do a lot more. I scheduled all of the ADRs, picked the hotel, picked a day for MVMCP, picked a day and restaurant for the CP- stuff like that. I'm sure I'll have much more involvement when we actually get there.

We don't pick the park days ahead of time, we just go to whatever park we feel like and decide that morning (I know, we don't do what most DISers do, haha) and we usually parkhop to another park later in the day anyway. The only day we know for sure is that we'll be going to the Magic Kingdom on my birthday since it's my favorite park.

My mom does almost everything, but each member of my family picks 1 or 2 resteraunts and we have a vote for which hotel to stay at. I don't get to pick what parks to go to but my family has a couple days when we split up and go where we want.

My mom and I are the only ones who do any of the planning. We almost split the planning in half. :)

I love hearing all this! I was always curious. I'm having an upcoming birthday trip to like some of you all. It has to be in the U.S. so of course I picked Universal and Disney with just my Dad and I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter