Vacation Planner

lesley.a.murray@talk

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when the new one is due please? I realise that it will arrive in Scotland later than in the US.

You lucky, lucky people!:thumbsup2

Yep, spring. From the news section on the member website:

Disney Vacation Club enhances World Passport Collection
With a growing number of Members exploring a world of vacation destinations beyond their Home Resorts, Disney Vacation Club is committed to ensuring that those Member Getaways exchanges present the most diverse experiences possible. It's with this commitment in mind that Disney Vacation Club has formed a relationship with RCI, the world's largest vacation-exchange company, effective Jan. 1, 2009.

While Members will continue to choose from more than 500 destinations across six continents and 25 countries, the enhanced Member Getaways program will offer a significantly broader range of resort experiences, length-of-stay options (including more nightly exchanges) and more.

Members will receive more details by mail and here on the Web site beginning in late December, and the new Vacation Planner is scheduled to begin mailing in the late spring.

To ensure a smooth transition to RCI, Members may continue to confirm available exchanges through the current World Passport Collection through Dec. 31, 2008, and all exchanges booked by that deadline will be honored.

Ohio here, and no planner. This is late winter, if they're saying late spring, that could be June! I'm very disappointed.

Bobbi

Well, I'm guessing they meant "summer" instead of "spring". Frankly, if it comes now, I'm likely to send it right back and ask for a new one since I have wasted 6 months of this year waiting for this one.

I'm with you. Maybe spring lasts longer in FL that it does here in UT, but the temperatures will be into the 90's this week, and I classify that as summer here.:cool2:

The word I heard was "late" spring -- which could mean June 20, being that summer officially starts on June 21. So, they've got another month, then I say we attack 'em!! :rotfl:

I was just on another thread and it appears that some members are receiving their copies now, I guess "late" spring is the official date, and it appears we can call off the melitia for now!!:rolleyes1

I am still waiting patiently...well, impatiently to be honestpopcorn::
but I hear some in the UK have received their planners yesterday.
Maybe theres hope for me tomorrow.

Its all uphill to Scotland you know!;)

I am still waiting patiently...well, impatiently to be honestpopcorn::
but I hear some in the UK have received their planners yesterday.
Maybe theres hope for me tomorrow.

Its all uphill to Scotland you know!;)

If it makes you feel any better, it is apparently as uphill to upstate New York as it is to Scotland, cause I don't have mine either. ;)

got mine June2 , in Delaware. that's only fair we are the first state:lmao:

I finally got mine yesterday, and I'm in the UK (near Birmingham).

It has the 2009 points in it, and a booklet in the back that has the 2010 points in, it made me wonder if they will bother sending the next one out in 6 months or if they will wait again?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter