• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation Package with Air

DLovinFam

Mouseketeer
I received our vacation package through WDTC. I remember reading on here that WDTC really doesn't give you anything for checking into the airport. The flight info is on the itinerary, but that is about it. I believe I read that all you have to do is show your ID when checking in and they will print off boarding passes? Can anyone confirm? I will be calling ahead of time to confirm our flight but is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks so much!!

I've never used WDTC so I can't answer you for sure.

Is it possible for you to check in online and print boarding passes at home? That's what we always do when we fly.

I've never used WDTC so I can't answer you for sure.

Is it possible for you to check in online and print boarding passes at home? That's what we always do when we fly.

Thank you so much for the response! :) I'll probably have to give Alaska Airlines a call and find out. When I went online, they have a reservation # to type in & I only have my WDTC ressie #, not one for AA since I didn't book through them, I guess. :confused3

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter