Vacation of 1sts Even Though It's our 5th Time!CBR10/12-10/20 UPDATE 1/26Final Night

Great TR so far. I made a mentall note about them having buckets for seafood @ Cape May have a dinner ressie for the 1st time in March...good tip :thumbsup2

Great TR so far! I like CBR..we have stayed there quite a few times.

Is that Tinker Bell's new costume?? We were in WDW in September this year and she was wearing the dress like in Peter Pan and NO hat. I will be disappointed if they changed her costume to the one that is in your picture.

Great TR so far! I like CBR..we have stayed there quite a few times.

Is that Tinker Bell's new costume?? We were in WDW in September this year and she was wearing the dress like in Peter Pan and NO hat. I will be disappointed if they changed her costume to the one that is in your picture.

Yep that's Tinks new costume. I like the dress better. I guess that's the one from the animated movies they made. I don't like it lol:rotfl:

Great TR so far. I made a mentall note about them having buckets for seafood @ Cape May have a dinner ressie for the 1st time in March...good tip :thumbsup2

I am still not sure if you are supposed to load the buckets up with your sea food or put your shells in there. No one explained it to me. :lmao:

Hi Christine!!!! I'm joining in as we are staying at CBR this August for the first time!!! :cool1:
The resort is beautiful! I am sure you will have a great time:) We even took a stroll or two around the property. It is very relaxing and they have a nice tropical garden with a bridge and gazebo.

Our last day was a resort day. From what I remember I made instant oatmeal with the hot water from the coffee pot and the girls had Pop Tarts. My hubby used a QS credit and got a breakfast. He's diabetic and needs a good breakfast. My children and I on the other hand had to finish the food we ordered from Garden Grocer. We brought the sodas and water with us on the Dream.

As soon as we got dressed we made our way to the pool for more fun!
089.jpg

This is the pool behind our building.
Each building has a quiet pool.
098.jpg

There are tons of native birds and fish around CBR. The flowers remind me of those on Castaway Cay or in Nassau. We even saw a huge turtle.
095.jpg

094.jpg

097.jpg

We got dressed and headed to the bus stop. I had been waiting for Wolfgang Pucks Express for a long time.
099.jpg

Next WPE and more DTD

Back to our free day. I had always wanted to eat at WPE but we never made it. I was bound and determined to make it this trip!

We got onto the bus headed for DTD and Claire made friend number 2,999. They were instantly best friends:rotfl:
102.jpg

I took some pics of Claire around DTD because Cassie was in a "No photo's please!" mood.
103.jpg

105.jpg

Cassie wanted to go into the Rainforest Cafe to look around in their gift shop.
108.jpg

I told her she could pick out something and she picked out a necklace I have never seen since! Also she wanted this flannel TShirt at Trendz that cost $50. It was a flannel shirt and absolutly the worst Disney purchase I have ever made! See my trip report of the Dream in my signature and you can see why. The color literally rubbed off the shirt. Needless to say I got a full refund when I got home from Disney.
This is inside the botique where we purchased the shirt.
Here is the aweful shirt in this picture:
156.jpg

120.jpg

116.jpg

It was very hot and muggy out this day. We made our way to WPE. I knew exactly what I wanted. I had been planning this trip for two years!
I settled on the rotissire chicken. I originally wanted the sushi but didn't see it on the lunch menu.
111.jpg

Pat had the meatloaf:
112.jpg

Cass had the mac and cheese:
113.jpg

Claire ate a bit of everything off our plates. It was then time for our yummy desserts. I didn't care for creme' brule after having it on the Wonder but Cassie ordered it for herself.
115.jpg

I had the cheesecake.
114.jpg

This was one of the best meals of our trip and I understand why people love it so much! It will be a must on our next trip!

The wait for our bus back to the resort was the longest I have ever waited for a bus at DTD. We were standing there about 35 minutes. I am sure there was a bus break down. All our other waits were very minimal.

Next up our last dinner at CBR and onto the Dream!

:woohoo: I am so happy you liked WPE! I read part of your update yesterday but the photos of your WPE visit did not show up then :confused3

Claire is just too cute and I love the fact that she was able to become friends right away with the girl on the bus! :thumbsup2

:woohoo: I am so happy you liked WPE! I read part of your update yesterday but the photos of your WPE visit did not show up then :confused3

Claire is just too cute and I love the fact that she was able to become friends right away with the girl on the bus! :thumbsup2

Darn Photobucket lol! WPE is a keeper! I loved it:love:

Claire is a social butterfly. She makes friends everywhere! She'll either be a actor or a politician lol

We stayed at CBR in Sept, it was our second time, but I don't think that we will go there for a while.

Claire looked so cute after her BBB day. Toddlers & Tiaras :rotfl2:!

We stayed at CBR in Sept, it was our second time, but I don't think that we will go there for a while.

Claire looked so cute after her BBB day. Toddlers & Tiaras :rotfl2:!

Thanks! I got teary when they did the final reveal and she saw herself. She is growing up so quick! The first time we went to WDW with her she was in my tummy. The second time she was about a year and a half, the third time about 3 and now just turning 6. She'll be our little girl for just a short time more:)
This is one of my favorite pictures at MK:
Disney2011136.jpg

The food looks so good. Another place I need to get to in the future.
I swear all the buses at DTD are slow. I always wait forever.

Well lets wrap this puppy up lol! I have been busy going back to college and with the ins and outs of everyday life. Aren't we all? :rotfl:
So after WPE we went back to the resort and swam, swam, swam! Dinner was quick service at CBR.

I had this. It was pork with plantains, mashed potatoes and gravy.
121.jpg

DH had a burger and fries:
125.jpg

We also picked up some food for the munchies later:
127.jpg

It was back to the pool and we saw the most beautiful sunset ever:
133.jpg

128.jpg

Claire loved being independant in the pool!
130.jpg

138.jpg

Soon it was back to our room for one last night. The next morning we rushed to pack the last few items and did the final check.
149.jpg
[/IMG]
A van came to get us and brought us to the Customs house. And before we knew it our towncar for DCL was there!
157.jpg

I love Claire's skirt...did you make it?
My friend Katy makes them on Etsy. Each one is specially made. It had little hidden Mickey's all over it. She does have some that are premade though. Let me know and I can PM you her Etsy site. She also made Clarie some bows which her sister stole one lol
Christine

159.jpg

257.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter