Vacation Magic

MickeyMcMouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Got the new Vacation Magic this morning - time flies - didn't think it was that long ago since the last one. ;)

Must get a date sorted out for the summer .:cool:

David :D

Yes, we got ours too :teeth:

(trouble is, I can never resist taking a peek when it's published on the web-site, so I already know what's going to be in it before it arrives! :rolleyes: )

I got mine on Valentine's Day - along with the gas and electricity bills!!

Kaylee, I thought the Pal Mickey sounded good from the description!

I expected it to cost more to hire than it said (was it $15 per day?), and would definitely be tempted if I was a first-time visitor. However, I wonder whether advertising them to DVCers (who are most likely to be in the 'returning visitors' category) is going to lure much custom.

The free try isn't on while we are there. But I can't wait to get some feedback on it. Apparently if you are at Peter Pan and it is very busy - it will say ' hey there is no line at Dumbo' - very interesting :D

Kaylee

Apparently if you are at Peter Pan and it is very busy - it will say ' hey there is no line at Dumbo'

How on earth will it know!! It will be really interesting to see if it's actually THAT useful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter