vacation magic

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
Just got VM today Mon and also got DVC packet about sharing the Magic and a rewards guide for sharing your DVC experience with family and friends.

Got ours in Ohio on saturday..
read.gif

I was just going to post about VM.
I didn't really have a reason, I was just taken back by how friggin' awesome VWL looks while decorated.

.....Makes me want to go there right now! :cool:

I liked the cover of the new Vacation Magic :)! OF course, I did read the inside, too!

Got ours today in MA! Anyone understand what is meant by the "Fair Housing regulations" in the BCV report regarding the furniture plans?

Yeah got mine the other day as well. I love the hidden mickey in the artist rendering of the Satoga Springs Buildings.

If you missed it, check the wide renderings of the buildings. I think the top one, but definately near the right end of the building.

Mike

I don't know. I was surprised by that fact too. I usually end up reading the VM online before we even get it. And the day we got it I had checked the member site for any new info and it was not there.

Guess they are spending too much time on the Member Clubhouse emails to PDF and post the VM :teeth:

Mike

Aw, phooey. We're always among the last to get our VM. At least I know it's coming, though! :)

... are regulations which set minimum standards for housing (such as how many people can legally live in a 400 sq foot aparment , for example)

I don't know the regulations, but my guess would be there needs to be a certain amount of empty floor space, and some rooms aren't quite big enough for the extra bed so the pull-out is the legal alternative.

Actually the pertinent section of the Fair Housing Act regulates accessibility by handicapped individuals (it also forbids discrimination in selling/renting real estate, but that has nothing to do with this situation.) I would assume that some suggested changes were not possible because, for instance, putting in a larger bed would make it impossible for someone in a wheelchair to navigate through the room.

I may be a little late on this, but did you guys see an p. 4 of VM that American Express is discontinuing the White Glove program? That's a shame. I know as DVC'ers we still get breaks on many things, but White Glove was a nice program for everyone who came to Disney. I hope something else replaces it, but that's probably wishful thinkin'. Happy Holidays!

We received our VM and post cards yesterday. WL looks awesome! I was also really excited to see that there is now a tour of HHI offered through Disney.

The White Glove program ended due to Disney entering into an agreement with another bank (BankOne??) to have a rewards VISA or MC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter