• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation Magic New Format

Its a good start in the right direction. A little bit more information about some of our options outside WDW. I liked it.

I like the format with a blurb on each DVC home.

I think it's a nice publication, and offers Disney a good chance to continue to market the DVC product to existing members. After all, we seem to be a good source of additional sales year after year! :p

I like it .It is good to hear a little something about each of the resorts.

Steve

I didn't really notice a dramatic difference. It's enjoyable but continues to be so dated that it's not all that useful.

I do notice that they are making more frequent updates on the web site. Maybe there's hope yet for that to be a way they can communicate in a timely fashion.

I was SO relieved to see the new Vacation Magic. As a graphic designer, I thought the look of the Winter issue was awful. I am glad to see that it was just temporary and the new look is MUCH better. I do agree that it is a shame that some of the discounts offered already expired before we even received it. I hope that will be the next "problem" they solve.

I too was disappointed in the winter issue. But On the discount issue............I love the new discount on the marina and bike retals they talked about on the WLV page !!!! Is that just for DVC members ? or is it for any guest ?

I further agree about information being dated, but if it was up to date, would I need to come to these boards ??? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter