Vacation magic in Missouri

dizneeluvr

Mystery Writer
Got our vacation magic in the mail today, and as with anything DVC related it became a game of who could get to the envelope first--me or my DH.

I WON! And spent the next 15 minutes pouring over the pictures and reading every little thing (even though I've read some stuff on these boards) while enjoying some hot chocolate.

Ahhhhhh, it doesn't get any better.

...unless you are actually there. Which we will be (HH for the first time) next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura

Got ours in AL on Thursday. Didn't have to fight with my DH over, unfortunately he couldn't care less!

Are they sent to different parts of the country at different times?

I have never received one. Is it too soon to expect a copy? We closed in March. It wasn't too soon for them to take the first payment out of our checking account...

Another Missourian here, got mine a couple of days ago.

Looked through it but not thoroughly yet. Seemed that all the info in there had been already discussed on this board!

Still, nice to get the mailing.

It did get my DW thinking about cruises, until she saw the point costs! :eek:

Always nice to have a DVC mailing on a cold day in March. :)

Got ours in the Great White North of CT ! also according to the New Vacation Magic is #9 on the list of top DVC owning states !! I'll bet if the list were to be listed per capita, CT would be the #1, numero uno, big cahuna state. (also home to the #1 ranked UConn Women basketball team).

DVC Dave

I think you are behind the times, NJ is #1 per capita surpassing Connecticut.

You may be right, I don't even know what the population of NJ is. I do know CT has less than 3.5MM. I was surprised CT rank #9, I just thought CT deserved some bragging rights.

Originally posted by Lyndarella
Are they sent to different parts of the country at different times?

I have never received one. Is it too soon to expect a copy? We closed in March. It wasn't too soon for them to take the first payment out of our checking account...

Congratulations and welcome home! If you don't get a VM, you can call MS and request that one be sent. I'd recommend that wait a little while before you do that, though. Haven't gotten our VM yet either. (As you can see, we live in Minnesota, too). Usually get ours several days after the first post talking about it appears here.:) Hoping we both find it in our boxes very soon.

Just to let others in MO know we have not received ours in Kansas City yet. Probably will be in todays mail.

Didn't open it yet, but I noticed that ours was in the mail when my wife picked it up today (we had been out of town). So, this issue has made it to Illinois.

For those who are impatient (like me) I noticed as of today the new issue is on the members web site.

Ours arrived in Salt Lake on Saturday! I was so excited to see it - our very first VM!! ::geek::

I couldn't help but notice our very own PLUTO4PRES family feature in the current issue of VM. Congratulations PLUTO4PRES !!

We got ours yesterday!!!!!! Our very first one although I already knew everything from these boards it was still exciting:D :D

DVCDAVE and Sgtpet:

NJ is #1 and CT is a somewhat close 2nd, at least that's how it was a year ago. I did a per capita chart and republished it in another recent post. You can see that posting here, my chart is several posts down the list:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=175437

If anyone has more current DVC numbers I'll gladly recalculate the chart and post again.

Has anyone in Minnesota received theirs yet? I don't know if I am too new to expect one, or if they just aren't to MN yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter