vacation lock?

Happy99

DIS Veteran
There was a post on here a while ago about an item that you can use to lock up items when at the pool, beach, etc. I don't remember the name of it and can't use the search because of it

Does anyone know what I am referring to and have any links?

Thank you

We have a bag from Pacsafe that you can attach to your lounge chair, etc. We have had it a while so I am not sure if the model is available anymore, but they do have a web site. Just google and they will come up.

I remember that post it looked something like a small safe but portable that could hold a small camera and phone

Saw this in another thread too. Will so be ordering these to give as Christmas gifts pre cruise!

I love my KYSS bag. got one for our Easter cruise on the Magic and it was well worth it.:cool1:

we use vacation vault. I got this recommendation a few years ago from someone on this site and I have used it on many vacations.

How big is the "vacation vault"? I was on their website but I don't see where it lists the dimensions? TIA

The large Kyss bag is big!. But it depends on what you want to to hold. For 2 people is it a very large bag. I wish I had bought the medium.

I do have to say it is a great bag to have for Castaway Cay.

What size KYSS bag did you all get?
Is the Large one super big?

I believe I own a large Kyss bag (approx. 18x17). I was concerned that it would be too big, judging from the photos on the site. (They seem to picture the bag unloaded, with the sides and bottom sticking out.)
I love the bag. It is roomy with plenty of space for beach towels, sunscreen, mask, snorkel, etc., but a comfortable size for carrying over the shoulder.
We have used it numerous times during vactions for the beach, shopping in ports, carrying water, soda, and groceries. The fact that you can lock the bag, whether or not it is chained to a chair, discourages theft. It is certainly not theft-proof, but we feel a little more comfortable by the pool or at the beach when in the water, with our camera, kindle, etc. in the bag.
I would not have wanted a smaller size for our needs.

You know on most ships you are not allowed to save chairs...I fear you will still find your bag with the staff with the lock cut off...I think that item is great for the beach attached to your OWN chair...but not really nice to attach it to the ships' property. If you attach it a railing or not a chair...I am ok with it. Because that is not tying up a chair...literally.

You know on most ships you are not allowed to save chairs...I fear you will still find your bag with the staff with the lock cut off...I think that item is great for the beach attached to your OWN chair...but not really nice to attach it to the ships' property. If you attach it a railing or not a chair...I am ok with it. Because that is not tying up a chair...literally.

I was thinking more for Castaway Cay or beach excursions, but when I'm on the ship and at the pool my stuff is on the chair I am using when I go jump into the pool to cool off. I do not consider that saving a chair - I am using the chair. While on deck on the ship I have a lot less stuff with me than on an excursion for the day so I'd be a lot less likely to use the bag on board anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter