• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation Home with crib

jmpurdy

DIS Veteran
Hopefully someone out there knows of a particular vacation rental that is extremely clean, with a full size crib and high chair that is close to WDW, and owners that are trustworthy.
We would love to save $$ from renting these items and need a 3-4 bedroom, but could live with a 2 bedroom also. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Most of the properties I know of with baby bits and pieces, including where we have stayed, have a pack'n'play rather than a full size crib - don't think I have seen one with a full size but perhaps someone may know of one. Highchairs are quite common so that won't be a problem. Perhaps have a look at the accommodation reviews on the DIS for some ideas.

Tracey :goodvibes

If you're interrested i can find out what Bonnet Creek offer. They are actually ON Disney property. Send me a pm if you'd like me to check for you.

Liz

allstarvacationhomes.com has pictures of every room in the home. They also use Orlando Crib Rental and they have the nicest things!

I submitted an inquiry at windsorhillsrent.com recently and many of those homes had free baby equipment. I do recall seeing full size cribs in a few of the pics. (Because my husband was pointing out how unnecessary they would be for us--LOL) You could add that in the comment section of your inquiry. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter