vacation home rental???

kathy87

Mouseketeer
Is there any other vacation home rental in a resort like Windsor Hills near Disney??? Thanks in advance:)

I'm not quite sure what you are asking? Windsor Hills is about as near to Disney as you can get without staying on Disney property.

There's Windsor Palms and Emerald Island that both have rental homes and clubhouses and resort pools. Reunion Resort is more expensive and has mini waterpark, golf and other resort stuff along with homes but further away. Out on 27 there's Regal Palms with homes and mini waterpark area. I think Terra Verde on Poinciana has resort facilities also. Windsor Hills would be the closest but WP and EI are only a minute or two further.
Here's a map: http://www.thedibb.co.uk/villa-map.php

Is there any other vacation home rental in a resort like Windsor Hills near Disney??? Thanks in advance:)

Yes, I just rented a 6 bedroom home at Windsor hills. I did saty at windsor palms condo before and liked it. This time we are going with more people so could not find a home at windsor palms. The home at windsor hills looks fantastic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter