• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation Club Member Resort Lithographs

Jay C

Earning My Ears
I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help us out.

We are intereted in collecting the Vacation Club Member Resort Lithographs and we aren't sure if there is a place to find them available other than Ebay.

We have contracts and the pictures for SSR and BW and would love to have the additional resorts.

Does Disney offer them for sale? Member Services? Other suggestions?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give us.

I'm not sure if Disney can get you the litho's, howerver, they are available on E-Bay. I just got one for my home resort SSR for $2.50 + shipping. Hope this helps!

Jay C said:
I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help us out.

We are intereted in collecting the Vacation Club Member Resort Lithographs and we aren't sure if there is a place to find them available other than Ebay.

We have contracts and the pictures for SSR and BW and would love to have the additional resorts.

Does Disney offer them for sale? Member Services? Other suggestions?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give us.

Sometimes members will list one on this website. I received one from a member who added on and didn't need two pictures of their home resort. Annmarie

I need a BWV one and would trade a BCV one for it.

I never received any lithos for either resort. :confused3 I'm glad that someone else did.

Also, this might not be just what you are looking for, but you can buy inexpensive 9" by 12" prints at OKW and WL.

Nancy- I wish i had an extra to trade you. I'm looking for a BCV too.

mndisfam- I don't know if they are what I'm looking for either but it is a good idea worth checking out. Thanks.

mt2- Sorry! If you bought the contracts direct from disney I would call and ask about them. I don't believe you would get them from a resale but I could be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter