V&A - What a Disappointment!

We love V&A and have always had exquisite food and service there. We have only dined there a handful of times because for us WDW is primarily time for our family to dine together and because it is so expensive. However, I expect a meal with that many courses to last several hours. Even Beachbunny talked in a different thread about arriving at Rose and Crown at 6:45 and still staying at the table for Illuminations....that's for a three course meal in their case. If a 3 course meal lasts that long I would hope not to rush through a V&A dinner. But each to their own.

As for the mistake with the appetizer, perhaps the server misunderstood or it was a mistake by the server or kitchen, but I can't imagine that ruining a meal especially when so many people apologized.

I agree with Uncleromulus that very few reviews for V&A are any thing but rave reviews. So anyone who is contemplating trying it should probably expect a longer meal with great service and exquisite cuisine IMHO.

beachbunny

-I've never been to V&A's, but just wanted to say that DH & I celebrated out 10th anniv on July 3 as well! Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter