Utilizing cab transportation at WDW??

auburnfam

Earning My Ears
We are currently planning our 3 year olds first Disney trip! Due to scheduling conflicts we are going to be going the week of Thanksgiving. I know this is a very busy time but it's our only option for at least a year. With that being said- I'm really having a hard time deciding where to stay. Of course I would love a Deluxe resort with monorail access, but that being a peak time of year our budget certainly doesn't allow for that. I'm deciding between Port Orleans French Quarter & Pop Century----and really trying to figure out if they are both going to be transportation nightmares. The agent I'm speaking with has me terrified about how long we will possibly be spending on the bus going to & from. So I've been researching & see that going via cab is an option. Anyone used this very often if they are going to & from the park? The $20 fare seems worth it to me to avoid the long bus lines--- but that makes me think that so many others will have the same thought!
Thoughts on this??

I'd look into a rental car. If you start shelling out $20 for a cab every time you want to leave a park, that's going to add up fast. You might be better off renting a car.

Check out mousesavers.com. Often, the rates are high until about a month or so before your trip. Then there are usually coupons and deals to bring the rate down. If you are a family of 3, you won't need a big car.

Also, I'd think your 3 yr old would need a car seat. Not sure if cabs have those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter