• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UT tickets question

jessica29

DIS FAN
On Undercover tourist, can I gather that the 4 day MYW tickets with one day free (so 5 day ticket) with park hopper (savings of $29.00) through the mousesaver newsletter link is the "old" ticket price before they were raised? Other tickets seem to be around 10.00 savings. This was the biggest discount so trying to see if I still have time to pick up a bargin. :worship:

The current Disney price for a 4 day hopper is $84.50 a day and $359.95 total. So its hard to tell if UCT is still selling tickets at the old price, without first knowing what the old price was. So if your price is lower than $359 it is a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter