UT ticket park entry question

GillianP1301

DIS Veteran
I bought park tickets from UT this year for the first time. Saw lots of great reviews, so no worries on that front.

I'm getting super confused about all the posts about the new technology, new turnstiles, etc... I'm putting my head in the sand until all the dust settles and hoping I'm not that impacted on our trip later this month.

My question is... with my UT tickets, can I just proceed straight to a turnstile and does it matter if it's a new or old one? Trying to avoid potential frustration by making sure I know what to expect.

i have UT tickets too but im not worried about it..........yet. stuff you are reading is all'speculive.. people just do no t know whats going to happen

We just returned from WDW and used UT tickets. The first day we used them thru the "traditional" turnstiles at HS. The next day we went to Epcot at opening, and got in a line with the new turnstiles. A CM with a handheld tablet like scanner scanned our cards and told us to get them converted to the WDW plastic tickets at Guest Services sometime that day, which we did. Had no problems doing so, and we were able to breeze thru the enterances the next 5 days.

I just got back from going to MK, and used one of the "traditional" turnstiles with my ticket. Next time I go (probably in a few months) I'll have to get it changed as they probably won't have any of the regular turnstiles left

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter