• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

USSSA Universal tickets now available thru 12/31

BurleyGirl

DIS Veteran
Been checking daily, and the 12/31/14 expiration date tickets are now available on their website. $130 each for a 2-day park-to-park, as opposed to Undercover Tourist's $177.99 (which also gives you a third day free). So, if you don't need that third day, $130 is a really good deal! We could do three days, but for a savings of $140, I think two days will do:thumbsup2

http://store.usssa.com/Products/122-universal-orlando-park-tickets.aspx

Now, if the Disney tickets would just come available, I'll be all set.

Thanks! We were waiting for this. Just picked up 9 of the 2 day park-to-park for our extended family trip 12/22-24. Big savings for us!

I just took advantage of this too. I had ordered from UT but was able to cancel the tickets and saved $158. Don't "really" need the 3rd day. I was just going to use it because we had it.

I'm picking up my tickets because we will be there in 3 days. Anyone else pick up before? Is the office easy to find?

Thanks

Do you need to be a member of the Usssa or affiliated with a sports team to purchase these special price tickets?

You do have to register for membership on their website, but no membership to an official team or sport is required. Very simple transaction.

I'm glad to see my heads-up helped others--that makes me happy--love saving money:cool1:

I ordered mine today, and received notice that they were shipped today as well.

For us, the 3 park unlimited ticket at UT is the best deal. Since we are only going to Disney for MNSSHP, we can visit WetNWild during the day and IOA in the evenings on days we don't have anything planned. If you know you only need two days, the USSSA is a great deal.

I contacted USSSA today re: the will call pick up option and the fee is $20. Previously reported they had increased it to $30 had me double check. I will print off my email as a confirmation still.
For those of you who have done pick up before where is it in proximity to Universal or Windsor Hills? They only offer M-F pick up starting at 8:30 and I'd like to already be in line at the park at that time...too nervous to have them ship to us as we leave a week tomorrow..not sure if shipping to Canada will make it in time...any ideas?

Ok so I just googled it...it's 30 mins from Windsor Hills to USSSA headquarters and 20 mins from USSSA headquarters to Universal....we are going there on Monday Sept 14th, should I be Ok getting there at that time since crowds will be low since kids are back to school, or should I take the chance and order them to be shipped here? I wouldn't be nervous about it except for the holiday this coming Monday will delay delivery by a day. Girl at USSSA said if I order today they will ship tomorrow and be here mid week next week...we leave on the Saturday:eek: Would you chance it??

Ok, so as not to add to my anxiety of the final week before vacation , on top of the anxiety that comes with getting the kids ready for back to school, I decided to order the tickets for will call...we will be there before their opening of 8:30 in and out and at Universal for it's opening at 9 am....:cool1: Now for the rest of the "to do " list....

I wouldn't have them shipped unless they are shipping Fedex or something. Just regular mail could take forever.

They were offering to ship them FedEx but with Labor Day weekend coming up, I was too nervous...so for the $20 I will pick them up on the Monday morning before we go to Universal...thx for all your advice on this damo...I really appreciate it :thumbsup2

I love saving people money!!

I received my tickets that I ordered on Tuesday today! The back states "2-Day Park-to-Park Youth/Chaperone/Universal AND Islands" thru 12/31/14. It also states "not valid for 3rd day free." They are about the size of a business card.

I'm thrilled with my savings:cool1:

The website says 2nd day must be used within 6 days of first. Am I correct that using Monday and Saturday would work?

Thanks! Just bought 4 of these for our December trip, and saved $250! We had to cut out the third day, but that was arrival day and we were only going to be able to spend a couple of hours in the parks anyway. Now we get to relax that first night at the Royal Pacific, and maybe check out Citywalk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter