USSSA tickets

Hmm. They must have changed it again, because now it won't let you submit the form without filling them out. :(

Edited to clarify: I am referring to the website. When selecting tickets, there are boxes that are required to be filled out in order to purchase tickets; they can't be left blank.

I just checked, I don't see the 'boxes' you refer to for U tix, only for the Disney ones

isn't this basically, the same as it has been for some time?

Keishashadow - I am referring to the Disney tickets, not the Universal ones. I realize this is in the Universal forum, but I sort of hijacked the thread... sorry!:duck: I was just looking for information about these recent changes and was hoping someone on here might know.

I don't know when the changes were made, but I purchased Disney tickets late last year (end of September) and they did not have any boxes to fill out for the Disney tickets at that time. Some people are still saying the tickets can be purchased by anyone, which conflicts with what the website shows. It's confusing!:confused3

When I said they could be purchased and used by anyone I was referring to the universal ones - since this is a universal forum. I don't have any idea about the Disney ones as I have never used those.

I understand. I had assumed the changes were made to all USSSA tickets, because it's odd they would only apply to Disney tickets when all the tickets have had the same policies in the past. Looks like I'm out of luck. Thanks!

I plan on going for only two days. Is there any reason why I shouldn't get the highly discounted USSSA 2-day park to park ticket? Any disadvantages to the USSSA tickets other than the fact that they have an expiration date?

No disadvantages. My brother and fiancée used 2 day park to park tickets last year with zero issues! It's a really great deal!

I understand. I had assumed the changes were made to all USSSA tickets, because it's odd they would only apply to Disney tickets when all the tickets have had the same policies in the past. Looks like I'm out of luck. Thanks!

Did you ever call about the WDW tickets?

disregard. I just ordered them since all seems same as prior purchase. The other posts regarding wdw tickets confused me

Last edited:
Can you link these Disney tickets to your my Disney experience and get your fast pass 60 days out like you can if you purchase a package from Disney?

Can you link these Disney tickets to your my Disney experience and get your fast pass 60 days out like you can if you purchase a package from Disney?

Yep you sure can. They mail physical tickets (the plastic cards) and you manually enter in the numbers to link them. Very easy!

For those who have used USSSA for Universal, is it normal to have to sign your tickets? Also, There is no option to select adult or children when ordering tickets. This makes me a little nervous. How does this work? We have never been to Universal. Going for the first time in Sept. Any input would be so helpful.

Yes, you sign them and they all say YOUTH but they are not only Children's tickets. It does explain it on their site, tickets are for anyone. I just used them in October and in July.

believe there were rumblings about that verbage being added to the website. no first hand experience sorry

These still work if you're not a USSSA participant?? I used these last year at Universal, but the site says this now, so I figured I'd just get them from Undercover Tourist next year.

Tickets are restricted for use by USSSA participants and their families

If anyone can still use these, I'll hold off until they (hopefully) release tickets for our dates!

Hello Buttcrp16,

I just read your post and was hoping for an answer as well.
Last year I ordered Universal Tics and we used with no problems.

Last week, I went to the USSSA website for Disney Tics and it asks for the Player Name, Event Name and Team Name.

Has anyone purchased Disney Tics since this most recent update?

Hello Buttcrp16,

I just read your post and was hoping for an answer as well.
Last year I ordered Universal Tics and we used with no problems.

Last week, I went to the USSSA website for Disney Tics and it asks for the Player Name, Event Name and Team Name.

Has anyone purchased Disney Tics since this most recent update?

I purchased a couple months ago but bought Universal Studios and Disney both. I was never asked for any of that info.

I notice that universal park to park tickets expire on Dec. 15th. Does anyone know if they will extend this through next year? We plan on going in January of '16. Thanks.

I notice that universal park to park tickets expire on Dec. 15th. Does anyone know if they will extend this through next year? We plan on going in January of '16. Thanks.

Just ordered 1 day park to park universal through USSSA, no questions about teams/players etc.. I emailed this morning and bot a response today about the expiration of 12/15 on the park to parks and was told that that is a misprint and as of 12/4... all Universal tickets have an exp. of 12/31. We will see in a couple of days when they arrive. Very excited, this was a savings of almost 200 for my group of 4.

Just ordered 1 day park to park universal through USSSA, no questions about teams/players etc.. I emailed this morning and bot a response today about the expiration of 12/15 on the park to parks and was told that that is a misprint and as of 12/4... all Universal tickets have an exp. of 12/31. We will see in a couple of days when they arrive. Very excited, this was a savings of almost 200 for my group of 4.

I hope they extend it soon. We plan on going Jan. 17, 2016--- so it still expires about two weeks too early for us to get! :(

I hope they extend it soon. We plan on going Jan. 17, 2016--- so it still expires about two weeks too early for us to get! :(
I am a little nervous as the website and the order still says 12/15... but I am keeping the email from USSSA store and keeping my fingers crossed that it will be exp. 12/31 like she said in the email. We are going 12/26-12/31. Ordered them at 2pm today, got the notificaion that they shipped as of 4pm so in a couple of days we shall see.

**Update: tickets arrived with 12/31 expiration, not 12/15 :dogdance:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter