using TS credits for QS?

Euphemy

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if I am not able to get a value resort with the free dining plan offer and I have to go with moderate, would my family and I be able to get quick service meals with table service credits? My neices and nephew are not table service people and we don't want the hassle of having to make reservations for every evening. Was wondering if this is possible because we will either be a group of 5 or 7 and Pop Music does not seem to be available for the dining plan for a family of 5-6.

Yes you can. The 2012 DDP Brochure now states that you can trade TS credits for CS credits. In the past this has mostly been allowed, not not always. It's great to see that they've finally printed something official in the brochure.

Yes you can. The 2012 DDP Brochure now states that you can trade TS credits for CS credits. In the past this has mostly been allowed, not not always. It's great to see that they've finally printed something official in the brochure.

Thank you. Also, if only 1 or part of my party want to use a snack/meal and the rest don't want to eat at the same time, can I just get one snack/meal (and use one credit) or would I have to use all 5 (number of people on my plan) at the same time?

Thank you. Also, if only 1 or part of my party want to use a snack/meal and the rest don't want to eat at the same time, can I just get one snack/meal (and use one credit) or would I have to use all 5 (number of people on my plan) at the same time?

Yes. The only thing you can't do is buy more than five meals at one time. Doesn't apply to snacks, you can get as many snacks as you want whenever you want.

Yes. The only thing you can't do is buy more than five meals at one time. Doesn't apply to snacks, you can get as many snacks as you want whenever you want.

Thank you. I know we wouldn't be getting more than 5 at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter