Using Randy Chapman (escape wedding)

amylock

Mouseketeer
I think we are going to use Randy Chapman. We have a lunch after our wedding. Probably about 4-5 hours total. I have not yet heard back from him. Does anyone have his rates or the current password?

Also, since it is an Escape wedding, can we use the Disney photography at the dessert party the night before- OR upgrade to a MK shoot? What would that cost be I wonder????

Any thoughts? TIA!!! :goodvibes

We just booked him for our Escape wedding as well. In his email back to me, it's $450 for three hours, and then $150 for each additional hour. Plus you get all of the photos as well.

Also, since it is an Escape wedding, can we use the Disney photography at the dessert party the night before- OR upgrade to a MK shoot? What would that cost be I wonder????

You can't upgrade to an MK shoot, but you can swap it for dessert party photography. You'll get two hours of photography, a proof book, a proof-res disc, and a proofing web site. Prints and/or a disc of images cost extra.

You can't upgrade to an MK shoot, but you can swap it for dessert party photography. You'll get two hours of photography, a proof book, a proof-res disc, and a proofing web site. Prints and/or a disc of images cost extra.

Thanks for the info! I think that's a much better use of their photography...

We just booked him for our Escape wedding as well. In his email back to me, it's $450 for three hours, and then $150 for each additional hour. Plus you get all of the photos as well.

Thanks yourgypsy! Is that for discs only?

Last May we used the wonderful Randy for our VR photography and also for a TTD session afew days later. We received 5 discs full of photographs and a white faux leather album containing 200 (I think!) 6x4 prints which Randy had chosen to put into it!! We paid about the same as you are quoting for the VR photography and about $200.00 for the TTD session (which was supposed to be one hour long but ended up lasting over two hours!!!)
Good luck, you will adore Randy!!!

Last May we used the wonderful Randy for our VR photography and also for a TTD session afew days later. We received 5 discs full of photographs and a white faux leather album containing 200 (I think!) 6x4 prints which Randy had chosen to put into it!! We paid about the same as you are quoting for the VR photography and about $200.00 for the TTD session (which was supposed to be one hour long but ended up lasting over two hours!!!)
Good luck, you will adore Randy!!!

Thank you Tinkerbell!

Heard from Randy today. He quoted the escape package at $450 for 3 hours and $150 for each additional hour. I asked him for package quotes like and album and stuff!

Going to talk to my fiancé when he wakes up (we are 7 hours apart) and hopefully book him tomorrow! :goodvibes

We used Randy for our honeymoon portraits, so I can't comment on his price for the weddings, but he did an amazing job! I would highly recommend using him. His work is exceptional!

You will not regret it. WE loved Randy. My DH is shy and doesn't like having his photo taken but Randy got him to relax. He was one of the best choices I made for the wedding. Enjoy your special day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter