Using Points For PPH/DLH question?

DSanJose

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disneyland this coming August, and doubt there will be availability at the GCV, so my question is: If we use points at PPH or DLH, do we also have to pay the daily parking fee as well as daily resort fee???

Most likely you will, as all you're doing is using your points to pay for a hotel reservation. Just to give you hope, I got GCV at 7 months for July. We booked a 2 bedroom dedicated unit. I called right at the 7 month window at 9AM, so it's definitely possible. GOOD LUCK!!!!

There is no more daily resort fee at the Disneyland resorts anymore. Just parking fees, if you have a car.

:thumbsup2

Back when there was the daily resort fee DVC members who booked at the hotel on points did not have to pay that but it's gone now anyway.

My friend had a car when we stayed at VGC in May and we didn't pay parking. I checked out with a $0 balance.

My friend had a car when we stayed at VGC in May and we didn't pay parking. I checked out with a $0 balance.

DVC stays at VGC still get free parking just like all other DVC resorts. I think that's because we pay for part of the parking lot maintenance in our dues.

As long as you pay on points, you do not need to pay the parking fees for the hotels. We just did this 2 weeks ago, as we booked a very last minute (3 days before) room at the DLH. We did not have to pay the parking fee, just had to show our DVC card and welcome home, no parking fee.

We've stayed at the DLH twice this year on rented points and had no parking fees, no fees of any kind ... :goodvibes

Thanks, for the replies. I am just trying to figure out our vacation budget. I fully expect to pay for the parking. But, if I don't have to that would be awesome!!!!!:cool1:

We stayed at PP on points this past October and when we checked in the CM at the desk told us the parking fee is waived for DVC members staying on points.

So, no, we didn't have to pay.

I stayed at PPH on points in August. No fees of any kind.
And we received daily housekeeping.
I enjoyed the hotel very much--the CMs treated us very well, comfortable rooms, great location. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter