Using pin number

ssgtravel

Mouseketeer
When paying for food using dining plan credits on your magic band, do you also need to input a pin number, or does the restaurant just scan the magic band? I'm unable to add a pin number to my MDE account and we will be checking in on-line and going directly to the park prior to arriving at our resort. We want to utilize the dining plan as soon as we arrive in the park. I'm assuming the dining plan is available after on-line check in prior to arriving at the resort.

You will need to enter a pin.

If you cannot create one during online check in then iI would suggest contacting Disney to see if they can help figure out the reason it won't allow you to create one.

Otherwise you'll need to styp by your resort.

The nice thing is that once you set it it will be that pin for future trips.

My sister created one in 2013 and we've used it every time since even when I went solo it was the same pin.

You'll need to enter a PIN number for each transaction. If you don't already have a PIN number for your room reservation account you will need to establish one.

If you have a previous PIN number, it should work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter